Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hi All,

I bought a tank from a friend over 7 months ago now, with great results. He had the lighting changed to a custom LED from WINGO over 3+ years ago. Its a very nice system, but the wires are beginning to corrode and me being a complete layman with electricity, I am at a loss. I lost all my color LEDS. I know the problem, but I don't know how to fix it. I've been in contact with WINGO but he's away on business until the end of MAY and doesn't live in NY anymore, so I'd love to find someone on Long Island that is handy with wiring and lighting to help me right the ship. Willing to pay for your time and expertise, of course. Any help and finger pointing in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks all.

And before you ask, pics are hard to load here. There are about 8 different wires leading to one main junction, and they supposedly line up exactly. It's really something to be seen in person. If you have the time and expertise, please don't hesitate to pass along some knowledge

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: