b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I am possibly looking to upgrade my lights. I now have 4 fathom Pharos led lights. I love these lights and they do any and everything I need them to do except being able to be controlled through my apex. Now for some that's not a big thing but I want I be able to control everything through my apex.
Which lights are you guys using and suggest? I know some say radions. Some say kessils. Everyone system is different. I'm only looking to maintain and grow lps. Some zoas. Some softies. Some leathers and little sps.
I do plan on adding a T5 retro kit to my system
What's your thoughts?

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Regular Hydra. The first gen before they came out with the 52. I run 2 on a 4' tank with 2 T5's, On my upgrade 72 x 27 tank I will run a 6 bulb T5 and 3 Hydras. I like the combination of colors and growth from the T5.

In my frag I run a 250w Halide and 2 sol blues.

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I used to run Kessils, I like the Hydras better. I have run SOL, Vega and the Hydra. I like the blue from the sol as accent light with the Halide, did not like the vegas, only had them for a week, were not bright enough. The hydras - I bought used and got a great deal on them

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I suggest looking at SB Reef Lights which is the evergrow style blackboxes with a much better spectrum. The boxes can be modified easily for apex control and I know someone who makes kits that are plug and play. You can get the basic ones you dont need the wifi or timer ones, but thats always an option.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: