Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm trying to choose a dosing pump. I've used the BRS pumps before and they are great, but for the sake of simplicity and esthetics I'd prefer something that's programmable. I only need a single pump. Here are a few I've been looking at. Can anyone recommend one of these, or a different one? Or if any one of these is shite, it'd be good to know that too. Here are the ones I'm looking at:

1. Kamoer KSP-F01A
2. IceCap Liquid Dosing Pump
3. Bubble Magus TS1

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I've been researching the same thing -- take a look at the Neptune Apex Dos system (if you have an Apex already, or if you're considering buying one). They look to be much better quality. The motors are much better and the quick disconnect system is nice. I'm about 99% ready to purchase the Dos system for my setup.

I don't trust the BM or Kamoer - too many people have had failures (and I haven't heard of the Ice Cap dosing pump, so I don't have an opinion).

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yes, that one does look really good. I don't have an Apex and it's not really in the budget right now... Will keep looking. I've actually read mostly very good things about the Kamoer. We'll see... Thanks!

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have the DOS on a 65g and its awesome. I also have the new BM-T11 3-head unit with the T12 4-head expansion on a 120g.
Both meets my needs and works great.

If all you want is a single head programable unit then the TS1 would be the one I recommend. But thats a lot to pay for a single head when you can get the BRS unit and just hook it up to a timer.

If you are planning to dose 2-part then depending on needs you are likely to eventually need a second pump.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: