reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
When I first seen this advertised I thought"no way is this possible to increase water flow by 400%"..impossible!
So I took the plunge and spent the $20 and bought it at New York reef aquatics and I must say I couldn't have be happier that I did!this return nozzle works awesome!.since they have various flow patterns to choose from I decided on the 360 flow pattern and it works so well I actually turned off my mp40QD just to see how well it worked on distributing flow thru out my 60 gallon cube.best part is it comes with all different size threaded end loc lines for different size returns so there is no other fittings needed to buy..must have A+++
Highly recommended as I don't think I'll be running any tank without one

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Rather misleading as it cannot increase flow rather it is increasing the pressure by focusing it. Much like when you are washing a car with a hose and use your thumb to direct the stream.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
i guess what hes trying to say is, the flow is directed in a wider pattern but when you use the penductor it increases flow to one direction instead of having it come out in a stream.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
i guess what hes trying to say is, the flow is directed in a wider pattern but when you use the penductor it increases flow to one direction instead of having it come out in a stream.

It all depends on the which accelerator you pick as they have different applications (wide flow,jetstream..etc..etc.)
@cmantis ..misleading or not it definitely increases flow in the tank..maybe not 400% but it is a vast improvement than an ordinary return nozzle
They explain more in the video
https://youtu.be/rgZByvBaFXc

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: