BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
with that budget its going to be hard to light that tank properly for sps and a clam with LED. I would suggest looking into a used 6 bulb ati t5 fixture. thats going to give you better coverage compared to a single led fixture.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Orbit LED is garbage. If you want SPS and clams you will need 2 quality LED fixtures, or just make life easy and go with a 6 bulb ATI. You'll have better success and coverage even with 2 LED fixtures. The cheap way out will cost you much more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree and I have been learning a lot about the new and different lighting options over the last few days and probably should have waited to start asking questions. I lost my tank in Sandy and that's when everyone was making their own LEDs so I am overwhelmed at this point with the new options and features.

I have changed my direction and will probably need help again soon but with much more concise question.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got aquaticlife 4 bulb t5hos and then i inherited 2 ocean revive 206's.
How are ocean revives and sps/clams? I have 1 sps frag near the top of my tank with the ocean revives and high flow but it is too soon to really tell. I'm sure its enough light but just curious for some input.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: