• IMG_6263.jpg
    IMG_6263.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 240

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Like Andrew said is a decent beginner skimmer but certainly are better. That being said use it and see what kind of skimate is being produced. On that size tank should be an ok start plus water changes are going to be your biggest help and not too hard to do decent water changes with that size.

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not a Berlin skimmer I'm aware of. It's a coralife, not sure how f the model. It can be moded with a mesh wheel to make it more productive, but still hard to adjust and keep consistent. Because of that, don't hang it outside the sump, put it inside the sump, or it's a flood waiting to happen

CoralOfDuty

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
coralife. give it a nice vinegar bath and see how it does. entry level skimmer but i have one that is actually doing well. havent pulled the trigger on the upgrade yet.

angel125

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The person that gave it to me did have it inside the sump.. I remember seeing these back in the day it`s just that i never knew the name of it and how well it performed.. I`ll see how it works when set up and then decide if i`ll get a better skimmer. BUT like always, nothing beats free.... Until i start seeing my corals upset. If so then out it goes

Thanks to everyone that has helped so far.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: