ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hopefully there are some computer experts/geeks on here. Calling to get someone from Apex is next to impossible.

My display unit is busted so I'm trying to control it via Apex Fusion. I plugged the controller/box to my router via an ethernet cable. When I log into my router config I see an ethernet connection as port 4 or 192.168.1.4 but it is listed as an Android device.I checked and it's clearly port 4 that is connected to that box. I have my smart tv going through my router-only other device that's connected with an ethernet cable.

Anyway the utility doesn't see it at all and even when I type in the IP address it doesn't work. I'm using port 80.

Might be useful if I could upload some screen shots or maybe I'll see if Verizon can help. I tried rebooting several times and disconnecting the cables and plugging them back in. Both sides show green.

Tough to diagnose but any pointers would be helpful-.

Thanks in advance.

E

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Widdy: thanks -I have a Mac-and I downloaded the utility and it doesn't see it - I emailed Neptune and hopefully I can set up a support session with them

Once it's figured out I'll post here for a solution - was able to hook it up before I changed my router so it's definitely something on my end

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: