Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My Pharos/Fathom LED controller died about two years ago. About 6 months ago we lost power and my settings disappeared. I REALLY need to get my hands on one of these. The guy from Fathom LED (Jimmy) was not very receptive because he had had a heart attack, etc...

Best,

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It can be used to program and it is SUPPOSED to retain its programming, but one day Con Ed cut power to our building for about 3 hours and when the power came back it was defaulted. If I could borrow it that would be AWESOME, it would at least hold me over until I can afford to buy SB reeflights. Right now I am climbing the figurative walls because my injury has me staying home off my feet. Chances are they will be putting me in a cast and I will have to stay elsewhere until my achilles tendon heals because I can't use crutches (tore a tendon in my other foot as well) But I will ask my wife if she can give me a ride!

Supposed to be swapping out my tank this coming weekend. Once that is done I will be ready to set the lights up...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Kworker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have these lights, they don't retain the programming with no controller within range. The controller needs to be within 10 feet (unobstructed)

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have these lights, they don't retain the programming with no controller within range. The controller needs to be within 10 feet (unobstructed)
I had them working for about a year after my controller died. They did not lose power until we lost power for several hours. (I have previously unplugged them to move the hood, etc without them losing programming but just for a few minutes)

Kworker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I had them working for about a year after my controller died. They did not lose power until we lost power for several hours. (I have previously unplugged them to move the hood, etc without them losing programming but just for a few minutes)

Maybe ours are some years apart in manufacturing.. all I know is if my controller wasn't close enough the lights would have minds of their own. Go on and off randomly in the middle of the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The problem I did have was if I unplugged the controller and plugged it back in near the tank it would restart the lights... I regret buying these. Even though I paid for about half of it in trade, they do not look that good and the manufacturer has all but disappeared.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: