Tunze Osmolator Issue

Jackooze

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I am I having issues with my Tunze 5017 and can?t find any solutions online. The pump used to have a strong pressure and a steady stream coming from the outlet hose but recently it only drips at a very slow rate. This causes the pump to be on more frequently and sounds very annoying. I have removed the pump and cleaned it in vinegar with the same proble. I read the manual for 5017 and it shows a dial inside the control that can adjust the flow rate but mine doesn?t have it. Anyone run into this issue ? What do you think the problem is?

grsfish

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Are you running just water through it or kalkweiser also. I had to change out my hose because I?m running Kalk also and it got clogged. How long have you been using it

Jackooze

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Are you running just water through it or kalkweiser also. I had to change out my hose because I?m running Kalk also and it got clogged. How long have you been using it
Only RODI water. I?ve been using the same pump for 7 years now but I did replace the hose two years ago because I relocated container and need a longer hose.

Rating - 100%
278   0   0
You may have put the connector on oppposites. Where you squeeze the connections to provide the electrical to the pump. Try reversing it and see if that fixes your problem

Kworker

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
You might need a new pump. I have two of these ATO?s.. both pumps burned out in a few year span without kalk in the mix

Featured Sponsors