Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2018, 08:15 PM
Reefer Ratings: (15 (100%)
Friends: (2)
Send a Private Message
Spectrapure 6 stage ro/di plumbing.

It’s been a while but I planning on putting the system back online. I’m looking over the plumbing and I feel like something is wrong. Water enters the 5mc filter then to the 1mc filter then feed into the 1st membrane. From there there’s 2 outlets one is going to the others membrane the second goes to a tee that adds in the second membrane outlet. They both hen go into the di 1st canister then the 2nd canister. Is this correct? Orange is from house line. Yellow is discharge.
Attached Thumbnails

2 250 mh
150 lbs LR