Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2018, 11:49 PM
Reefer Always Learning
Reefer Ratings: (36 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
Don't Underestimate the Power of a Good Turkey Baster

So I've been on the search for a powerful baster to blow off/suction my rocks of cyano and I've been through about 4 or 5, Amazon, Target, HomeGoods...the bulb came off most which I found prohibits good suction or were too small.

Until I found this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Its great. Really good volume of water per blast and comes with 2 attachments I didn't think I'd need but have turned out to be useful. The brush is good for soft scraping but the needle is wonderful for feeding shrooms and lps. Its small but allows me create a more "paste" like substance with the Reef Roids and target feed much easier.

Highly recommended.
Attached Thumbnails

Old 08-31-2018, 06:26 AM
Reefer Ratings: (75 (100%)
Friends: (101)
Send a Private Message
Looks good
Old 08-31-2018, 08:00 AM
Reefer Ratings: (2 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Very Interesting

Thank you for sharing, I am definitely purchasing one in the immediate future ( like now ) LOL