Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2018, 11:56 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Jebao SOW Series?

So I just learned that there is a new jebao series out called the SOW series? Anyone have any information on them? I'm curious to try but the only documentation i Can find on them at the moment is written in a foreign language. Thanks!
Old 11-28-2018, 09:49 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Send a Private Message
This is the description on Amazon....

Jebao SOW Wavemakers are available in 4 models (SOW-4, SOW-8, SOW-15, and SOW-20). Similar to the previous OW series, the biggest updates to the Jebao SOW Wavemakers is the continued improvements of the motor, which has been significantly improved to withstand damages and having it much more silent than previous models
Old 11-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Send a Private Message
Yeah I saw that I was wondering more so if anyone had any experience using these and if so how were they?
Old 11-28-2018, 10:05 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Send a Private Message
I have the OW8 I've had it about a year and a couple of months. Before that there was the RW series which was a bit bigger than the OW and the major difference between both I think. But I haven't seen or used the SOW. First time hearing of it.