Octo pulse 4 powerheads

reefiness

Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Wondering if anyone has these pumps and how they like them. Im finally upgrading my powerheads from jebaos and trying to decide between gyres, octos, tunze, or etms

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I?m running gyre xf250?s and really like them. Have a pair in my 35g and couldn?t ask for better. Run them at 30%

Trigger

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
which one? pulse 2 or 4? and what size tank. I may end up being interested. For now just looking for some positive experiences with the pumps
Pulse 4 - I had it on the back wall of a 120 it really should have been placed on the side. The concave mount is really nice. Overall it?s built well and definitely moves tons of water

Reefinny

ReefBuilder
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
388   0   0
I have one on my 80 and like it a lot - I favor it over the MP40 I had in the tank as I can angle it. Only thing I dont like is the cord in the tank, but honestly have gotten used to is. Doesnt really bother me anymore. Handing inside- hanging outside - its still there.

Panonhas

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
have had Gyres, Jebaos, Vortech mp10 and 60, Tunze Steam 3. to me the Gyres are the best way to go. they move a ton of water and come with spare parts. can't go wrong with them.