ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
i updated the driver to the qd driver , that worked no problem with the dryside by itself but then when i put the new qd wetside in the tank it just kicks for a quarter turn a few times then changes modes and pretty much keeps doing the same , any advice? this happened on both of the two sets of mp40s i have

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Do a full reset, google ii,,, super easy,,,
Call ecotech, very helpful folks..
thanks Jimmy, i did the reset and still nothing, also just to be clearer , its the updated qd driver to the older es dryside and then to the updated qd wetside which on ecotechs site they say its compatible, im also not getting the flashing green/red light, it tries to turn then goes to the next mode, tries to turn then goes to the next mode etc. going through all the available modes ......sometimes if i put it on low then make them connect slowly it will run and i can even turn it up but ill get about ten minutes until the dryside gets really hot then it'll shut down and ill get the green/red light .....when theyre not connected the driver and dryside run no problem ...... i dunno! i think its time to call ecotech

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: