reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Just wanted to let people know I had an issue with an apex eb832 where it was not providing any power to the any outlets, were unable to turn outlets on or off and the dashboard showed the power strip showing zero voltage.... I was able to fix it by buying a new control board and soldering it into the power board inside of the unit.

If anyone has an issue like this, I may be able to fix the unit (but cant make any promises).

mark)32

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let people know I had an issue with an apex eb832 where it was not providing any power to the any outlets, were unable to turn outlets on or off and the dashboard showed the power strip showing zero voltage.... I was able to fix it by buying a new control board and soldering it into the power board inside of the unit.

If anyone has an issue like this, I may be able to fix the unit (but cant make any promises).
I had the same problem but apex they fixed it Snice it was under warranty

TerraReef

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rather it is under warranty or not I would try to contact Neptune Systems first to see if they can help.

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
They

They will offer you them fixing it. It was like $180 I think to fix it
Correct I had the same exact issues with mine sent it in but they said it was over a year old and I could not prove otherwise. So they said since the board was no good they would not return it, and offered a replacement for $175 shipped free with a 1yr warranty again.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Ok I've gotten several dms about this. Decided I'll fix any eb832s with this issue for $65 guaranteed and tested to be fixed and in working order or there is no charge. When I receive the units I will diagnose them and determine if I think I will be able to fix them before even attempting.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: