Evillal5

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So bought a jabao dcp pump back on April and I received it in May. I have never once used from then intill now cause I was waiting on stuff to arrive that way I can set my tank up all at once, So I got everything. But the pump don't work. At first for about 5 seconds it reads er04 but I checked nothing is wrong or clogging it. So then once that goes away it reads er01. I have tried different outlets but nothing works. What can I do cause the amazon return window is gone.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

reefman

Chairman of the board
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
So bought a jabao dcp pump back on April and I received it in May. I have never once used from then intill now cause I was waiting on stuff to arrive that way I can set my tank up all at once, So I got everything. But the pump don't work. At first for about 5 seconds it reads er04 but I checked nothing is wrong or clogging it. So then once that goes away it reads er01. I have tried different outlets but nothing works. What can I do cause the amazon return window is gone.

you can still contact vender to resolve. jabao has warranty for 1 year

Evillal5

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can still contact vender to resolve. jabao has warranty for 1 year
I sent them an email but got no reply back yet. I also left a review and all they said was thank you for the feedback. So i have ordered a new one and I figured out that it is the control switch that is bad.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: