Hello everyone,
It's that time of year again and we need your help to make this swap a success. There are 2 time slots you can volunteer for. If you want to volunteer, post on the thread with your screen name & first name and tell us when you will be available. Include the same info - along with your phone number in a PM please.

What you get out of it

1. You get to meet all of the vendors and have a chance to see the layout before anyone else (no cherrypicking)
2. You get to know some of the core membership, mods and admins.
3. You get free admission to the swap if you have volunteered for two swaps in the past.
4. You get a working knowledge of how much work actually goes into these things... you will appreciate it more.

If you sign up for a time slot, please be there. We know and appreciate that this is a voluntary thing, but please be aware that we count on you to be there when you say you will.
The Address is:
Pratt Institute
200 Willoughby Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11205

Saturday - 3:00 PM until we're done (usually by 7/8PM)
Lots of lifting, organizing chairs, helping vendors, helping with the raffle table, making sure everyone has water, etc... Need as much help as we can get.

Sunday Evening 5PM --finish ( Usually around 8:00pm) To do whatever needs to be done. We need as many volunteers as possible to step up and help us get the vendors booths loaded into their trucks & clean up the room. This is really important. If members don't step up, I get to have the pleasure of cleaning up the event late into the evening after weeks and weeks of planning. Many hands make easy work. I will personally float any purchases you have in my tanks to keep them safe if that is your hesitation for staying a bit after the event.

Please respond to this thread directly with the shift (s) you can volunteer for and also send me a PM with your contact info.

Thanks in advance. Randy

Volunteer List

Saturday 11/16 (Day before Swap)

Tosiek
Smoq
Slammajamma
tsouth
Duromega

Sunday 11/17 Clean up (Swap Day)
Smoq
James
Knugenx
Reefman
Duromega

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: