• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

arthurk0722

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anyone know of a place selling imbred clownfish? Thinking of adding some (2-3) to my biocube 29. I also have a percula clownfish in there so what are some good recommendations of clownfish to put in there so that my percula will get along with them? Any stores that sell them? Looking for something like picasso, or snowflake, or onyx?

Thanks

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you mean inbred like when a brother reproduces with a sister? I will assume alot of clowns are inbreds. It is not something a store will advertise.

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Maybe they are. Aquarium Village has a bunch of clownfish. They are on Long Island which is pretty far from Carmel. I hate saying this but check Petco out. They have been getting a lot of designer clownfish in.

arthurk0722

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Maybe they are. Aquarium Village has a bunch of clownfish. They are on Long Island which is pretty far from Carmel. I hate saying this but check Petco out. They have been getting a lot of designer clownfish in.

Thanks for the help but i will refuse to buy from there. Ill try and give a call to aqarium tropical fish tomorrow and see if they have any

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: