• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

dynamictank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A few weeks ago i noticed tiny lil black dots on my yellow Scopas tang and i began looking closer at the other fish and it seemed to just be on the tangs in the aquarium.
Today i was sitting on the sofa and was watching my scopastang turn sideways to my sixline and i noticed the six line picking at his skin just like a cleanerwrasse would. This is in my 180 gallon aquarium with leapardwrasse blackfin fairywrasse yellow chythrus radiantwrasse.
I have two cleaner shrimps but i have not seen them move out of the same spot for 6 months and wont travel further then 10" from the spot.

Then i went upstairs to watch from a distance on my dirty reef anenome tank angelfish... I watched my pufferfish go up to my juvenile french angelfish and he also began to pick at him in a non aggressive way. Then the tang and clownfish all came over

Thought id share this with u guys
Does anyone else have a similar story of where they witnessed something you wouldn't expect to see...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: