D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
im not sure about what meds to use ,but you should start with a QT tank if you dont have one yet !!!

How bad is the fish ,how long had it been since you have notice that the fish has parasites .and how long has it not been eattting ?

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you see parasites I clown with ich I gave him a 5 min bath in Ro water everything worked out well but the fish was eating and stong dont know how bad you fish is! if it could handel the dip!

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
hey why dont you check out the maracyn products they have some great stuff the works really well but i must stress that you need a qt setup these products are not reef safe.coppersafe is pretty effective in eradicating parasites,,but can be bad for the fish as well.make sure if you use coppersafe that any equipment you use never goes into your DT.if you go to petco or petland you can check the box for a specific infection.as far as getting them to eat try different foods with garlic.i use garlic extreme.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: