jmc1024

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me identify this growth on my flame angel? I have had him for 2 weeks. He's been through TTM and is now in my quarantine tank. He's swimming around fine, doesn't seem to be breathing heavy. He has been eating a little, seems to pick at the bottom of the tank.
Thanks,
Jay

Attachments

• IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3904.jpg
    IMG_3904.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 223

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I wouldn't stress that doesn't seem too bad. If you do want to treat it I can offer some suggestions but is kind of hard to tell from the picture and doesn't seem alarming like I said.

jmc1024

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't stress that doesn't seem too bad. If you do want to treat it I can offer some suggestions but is kind of hard to tell from the picture and doesn't seem alarming like I said.

Yeah gonna keep him in qt for another couple of weeks.

My only concern is that i have a small gobie also in qt and i think that the angel is picking on him a bit. The gobie seems stressed. I'd like to release him into my DT as he'll have more room and hiding spots.

He's been through 2 weeks of TTM. Think i should keep him in QT or put him in the DT. Obviously he isn't showing any signs of disease.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: