b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I would like to see people's pictures of there regal angels. Preferably the Red Sea variety. I only ask cause I'm looking for what they call a Red Sea regal angel but of the orangish looking color. I've seen them on the live aquaria site and also albano(alfie) avatar but I have never seen one in person ever. I have seen/saw the yellow and bright yellow versions. I do like them as well but I'm looking for a orangish color and curious to see if anyone has one or if they really do even exist

Bryben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Harry gets them I bought one at one point sold him to my buddy tho... They aren't really orange it's almost like a Mac n cheese color lol... Wish he had some now

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I agree. Getting one eating already is always a plus. If it was up to me I would buy one from a reefer who has had one for awhile but people like to charge outrageous prices. Sentimental value over realistic value. Sometimes just cheaper to buy from the store or order

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
So true albano. I bought one almost 2 years ago that the buyer said was Red Sea. After meeting the guy and taking control of the merchandise I looked and told the guy it wasn't a Red Sea. The seller had told me what he paid for it and where he got it from. Unfortunately the place he bought it was no longer in business. I only bought the fish cause I didn't want the guy to have to drive all the way back home with him. Plus he was eating and he was fat and healthy. He stayed in my tank for awhile before he passed away with the rest of the the fish I had in the tank unexpectantly

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: