piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Excellent fish and probably the safest angel fish with SPS. I have a pair with no interest at all in my all SPS tank. Also gets along with my small Potter angel fish. He also has no interest in SPS. The males are rare but of late I have been seeing more and more LFS carrying the male.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
With theses Angels Most of these fish are collected from 100'-200'. I would say that 90% of the ones coming in suffer some sort of bladder damage to due improper decompression. The collectors are lazy and needle decompress the fish so they can bring them up faster. A sure sign of this are sores or red spots on the sides of the fish and a irregular swimming patterns (they struggle to swim and will sort of bob up and down). If the fish is showing these signs do not buy as it is almost surely doomed.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think I want to get one but people post these horror stories of them eating their stuff. Always detractors

Where are you reading that? I never read that or heard that. I have my almost a year and never picks at LR or SPS like some Angels that like to eat off LR. Like I stated safest angel fish with SPS. Beautiful fish and I find them very health as long as Kres1024 said. But that goes with any fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: