Alanc425

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
Hey everyone, so I picked up this Achilles about a week ago with a really bad case of ich, quickly dropped him into my QT with cupramine and he's doing great so far. All the ich has fallen off, much more active and is eating like a pig.

Only thing that concerns me is he has some weird lesions on his fin/head and gray discoloration on his body, im pretty sure this is due to the ich infection. But if anyone can take a look to make sure it's not an internal or external parasite/infection that I have to prep for after cupramine?

Thanks

http://m.imgur.com/a/T8ws5

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
In my opinion....it's hard to tell if those markings are attributed to the ick. I don't recall in my experiences with ick....ever having to deal with lesions. If the fish is eating then I would just keep doing what you are doing. Are you giving him nori soaked with garlic and vitamins? That will also help.

Alanc425

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
Yeah i haven't seen that before either,thought it might be due to flashing but hopefully goes away. And eating nori with garlic extreme

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: