JoeJawz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow patrons of Manhattan Reefs,
Firstly I appalogise for not being on often. I have a hectic summer. I recently returned from Marine Bio camp (I am a "young reefer". I don't like to give out any more personal info than that, as I am sure many of you understand) at Roger Williams University. There they were breeding all sorts of things, clownfish, fireshrimp, and even Yasha Gobies (ikr). I digress but it got me thinking about my 75 gallon reef tank and how I would love to add more fish.

Here's what I have now (fish and otherwise):
1 Pajama Cardinalfish
1 6 Line Wrasse
1 Falco Hakfish
1 Pencil Urchin
A lot of Snails for cuc
Coral (mostly soft. Nothing too temperamental)
2 mini carpet anenomies.

So this what I have decided (tenatively). Tell ne what you think.

2 (More) PJ Cardinalfish
1 Flame Angel
4 Blue Green Chromis
2 Clownfish
1 Blenny (Probably Algae or Bicolor)
1 Royal Gramma Basslet

Last edited:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
The 6 line wrasse can be a problem when adding other wrasses, or even other fish, so you may to think about getting rid of it. How outside of that you could add another PJ Cardinalfish. I would also look into some of the smaller wrasse and possible a basslet, like a Royal Grama or an Orchid Dottyback. A Flame Angel or one of the smaller Angels would also be a good additions. A type of Gobie or Blenny would be good too.

Cbutkos

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I second the orchid dottyback, one of my favs and they're pretty hardy mine survived an inch outbreak and several months or quarantine and a few tank transfers, also you could go for a pair of clowns, I've got a pair of black photon clowns which are black and white and were only like $25 each, which isn't too bank breaking considering some of the clown prices, skunk cleaner shrimp are fun also you could get one or two without significantly affecting your bio load. Plus their antennae get fairly long and they look cool hanging out on a ledge

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

zenfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add...

Cardinal species
Wrasse species... to get along with your six-line might be tough.
Gobies to sift the sand
Dwarf Angelfish, like Fireball
Clownfish
Pseudochromis
school of chromic/damsels...

there are a ton of possibilities but each one you pick shuts the door on another fish, so pick wisely!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: