Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Reefer Ratings: (50 (100%)
Friends: (27)
E.intheC is online now View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEF MANIA View Post
If you want I will trade you my 125 Gallon for your 90 gallon if you can pick up and deliver the 90 gallon. You can even take the 125 first and transfer your fish and rock first. I'm looking for a smaller tank to make my QT.
Thank you for the offer. I think the 90 is going to be sufficient for now.

Elos Midi
Old 02-16-2017, 08:08 PM
Reefer Ratings: (50 (100%)
Friends: (27)
E.intheC is online now View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandAndy View Post
Hi Eric

If I was only able to keep one fish it would be a Clown Trigger ( I know too big) What I really like is the coloration stays with the fish and they have tremendous personalities,not with other tankmates but with their owners

I also believe many fish will grow to the tank and angelfish have great personalities, I had and Emperor that grew to 9in in a 120 and had full adult coloration and streamers

The problem with the one fish is you want a fish that will be interactive with you. Maybe a Tusk?
Hi Andy, thanks for the suggestions. I am leaning toward an angelfish because they're my favorite for FOWLR setups. I've always wanted an Emperor angel as well. I'm not ruling out a larger tank in a few years but not yet.

Elos Midi