Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to snap some photos of my wrasses last night. Both have gotten noticably bigger, but the C.earlei seems to be outgrowing the C.rhomboidalis male.

Attachments

• earleim.jpg
    earleim.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 3,783

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rhomboid male. He hasn't been displaying lately (the C.earlei still does each night).

Attachments

• rhomboidm.jpg
    rhomboidm.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 3,771
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len, if you ever venture to SW Florida, please stop by and photograph my fish and give me some pointers.

I suck at taking fish picture.

Bring a frag of your watermelon when you come. :lol:

Louey

Hiroyuki Tanaka

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len,

Very nice pictures and I envy your tank; I have not yeat obtained it. The earlei is very pretty, and I am astonished to hear that it will still display.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiroyuki Tanaka":2jffun0t said:
I envy your tank

Everyone could envy his tank if he'd take some damn pictures of it all.

Peace,

Chip :P

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whole tank pics "soon" ;)

Speaking of the rhomboid, I guess he overheard me (re: being outdone by the C.earlei) so he started to display again today :) Here's two pics:

Attachments

• rhomboiddisplay1.jpg
    rhomboiddisplay1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 3,716

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, these are taken with flash. The other photos I posted a long time ago was taken with ambient lighting. The colors are similiar, but there's more contrast with the flash.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marillion":13z1n4rz said:
Hiroyuki Tanaka":13z1n4rz said:
I envy your tank

Peace,

All you need is a good camera. In photography, equipement is everything. It does not matter if you shooting a dead fish thru hair algae growing on the glass, the pic will come out just as good... ;)

NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
seven ephors":142tzyy2 said:
marillion":142tzyy2 said:
Hiroyuki Tanaka":142tzyy2 said:
I envy your tank

Peace,

All you need is a good camera. In photography, equipement is everything. It does not matter if you shooting a dead fish thru hair algae growing on the glass, the pic will come out just as good... ;)

I dunno about that... I bet ansel adams could take a better landscape using my cameraphone than I could with a D2x. :D

skylsdale

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don't believe it actually exists. I think his livestock photos are produced through an early version of Photoshop and an obscure form of Haitian voodoo.

On a different note: That earlei is absolutely AMAZING... 8O

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len, the rumor is that your into Santa Maria'ism :D They tried to tell me your a Scientologist, but I know that's not true, right :D

I have to agree with everyone, that earli is stunning :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: