D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have mine with a radiant wrasse but I have a 180 and about a 4inch sand bed around and my radiant is about 4 inchs and my mystery is about half

Keep in mind no 2 fish are the same and is not always going to have the same results

wrasseman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i do hiaw flame , 2 bk leopards ,2yellowchest twisters ,splebdid leopard ,linuatius ,2 fine spot ,small tusk ,mckorkys ,african leopard one adult one juvn ,clown and a 4 line hiawn all wrasses in with my 2 mystery wrasses they all get along small spouts of aggressivness no harm yet probably 1 1/2 years together ! good luck with yours

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I had one for almost 3 years he wasnt a sand sleeper
crabs and shrimp weren't safe with him around
he was one of the biggest I've seen he was 4" as they get big they lose stripes on body and some markings on face

wrasseman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fairy wrasses dont burrow in sand .also some of the tamirin wrasses dont but they will flip light corals . my yellow chest twister wrasses dont bother anything and they are tamirins . pick one and cross fingers , but the fairy,s are your best bet . how bout a hiawian flame fairy wrasse awesome color good temperment ! good luck

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
well i have one with about 20 wrasse, to tired right now to list but i will tell you depending on his size, as he grows he will become more aggressive toward other wrasse especially toward wrasse like the peppermint hog wrasse. similar body styles

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
just added one. I placed him in a specimen container & watched any wrasse showed aggression. I was able to catch the two, SCott's & Pink margin, placed those bad boys in the sump, released the Mystery in the display first, day after the two guys followed. No aggression, Mystery eating with the rest :inlove:

he is about 3", rest of the wrasses are about 4-5"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: