krak256

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I have two picassos and a GBTA. how do I entice them to host? Does the flow around the GBTA have to be low? I only as because my GBTA is in the flow line of my vortech, so flow is med/high.

I wouldnt even mid if they hosted my frogspawn...

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They'll just eventually do it. My black clown always just swum around the tank doing his own thing until a couple of months ago when he started hosting my duncan. Now he spends his time between the duncan and the candycane. You could put a picture up on the tank to try to "teach" the clown the behavior.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
You basically don't...they will make that decision on their own :)
If the flow was terribly high where your GBTA is..it would probably move away on it's own.
We had folks here with clowns that have hosted just about every odd thing you can imagine including powerheads and overflow boxes..just give them some time and they should settle in and find something in there they want to host, nothing you can do but wait :tub:

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
You basically don't...they will make that decision on their own :)
If the flow was terribly high where your GBTA is..it would probably move away on it's own.
We had folks here with clowns that have hosted just about every odd thing you can imagine including powerheads and overflow boxes..just give them some time and they should settle in and find something in there they want to host, nothing you can do but wait :tub:

+1...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: