R

RobAlonzo52

he sits in this Cave and never moves out of it to eat is he just getting used to rh tank?? Anyone have any suggestions

I thank everyone for there infpt and I fo I added more fish t the tank cause someone told me they are a school fish and when I added four fish to thebtank he started swimming all over the tank now I just have to wait till feeding time a d see what hapspens thanks again everyone

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
likely that will be the last time you see them - they don't transfer well and usually die rather quickly - I hope this is not the case for you, but this fish is best kept in the ocean IMO.

I would continue to try a variety of food, soaked in various items, garlic, selcon etc and hope he is attracted to it.

Good luck with it.

House

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I have had luck with them going after the big pods.. But had enough to dump about 50 in at a time for a week straight before they started eating dead mysis.. But then they died out of now where this was about 2 years ago..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: