Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Frankie and I'm new to this forum and really like how its set up and how everyone is very personable and knowledgeable! I'm currently on other forums and love to see whats new in new places and whats going on wherever with whatever!! I look forward to talking with you all and hopefully meeting some great people with the same interests as well as learning from some and helping teach others!! AND OF COURSE, buying, selling, trading and in some cases, giving some stuff to those who need it even if they don't have the money... Talk to you all very soon!!

-Frankie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. Sorry my time has been limited lately so I haven't been on here posting and forumizing (;+) haha! Love the welcome! So quickly, until I post about it, my tank is a 125 fowlr with sump and fuge. Had corals and crazy money invested, however, in moving and moving again and things like that, I have pretty much burnt about 11 grand.. I say that cuz I still have my fish and rock and equipment but losing coral and some fish and some other things here and there, the 15 grand mark isn't my loss mark.. I am now in rebuild mode, and trying to create my fish home again so I can feel like im doing the ocean/living room lifestyle again.. awful but exciting. I will post pics soon as I can..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: