dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Well I was travel down a crazy road in life had to find a new job got separated from my wife/ move and had to give u up my car and the list goes on with all this negative stuff happinand circumstances force me to take down my tank back in Jan well now I have move and even tho I have not furnish the apt yet and i am broke I going to go ahead with my crazy idea and put up my tank I don't care sometimes in life u need something to put the mind @ peace and right now my tank is were my mind is at

poormansdream

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I did the same thing buddy, No job but I managed to sell one of my Jap bikes and spent $5000 on 2 tanks and livestock, etc lol
We are all Reef addicts. Even as a kid I worked for a pet shop not for cash but for fish supplies credit. lol :lol_large

Good Luck To You

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Thanks st barnabas I should be ok with the setup just hold down 2 or3 of those mangroves for me for when I need them.... poormansdream thanks for letting know that u went similar crazy path ....
Euroreefer thanks man just hold one those anem for me I should be ready for that mid august and am going with glasscages 36/24/24 rr rimless .....

Noob u always giving out good info thanks I am always on Craigslist I sell buy tool I found my apt on there so u know I check on there I don't need much tho just a bedroom set and to be honest with all the crap running around bed bugs. Ect I would rather wait till I can buy it new thanks tho man

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Lol. Jerrett ur def right that the addiction is crazy and will def be taking u up on that offer for those free starter coral when I am ready as ill be the broke refer with the nice tank thanks for reaching out bro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: