Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
this is why~

Sunday night my mp10 started making a bad noise (dry side). Monday 9 am boxed and shipped out to Echotech. today, Thursday 1pm its back fixed and running in my tank, no charge.

No other company can boast service like that.. at any price !

Big thanks from my reef, and myself to them. Ill be a customer for life :lol_large

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
+1! My first experience with Ecotech CS here http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/general-discussion/92957-ecotech-marine-cs.html

Last Wednesday the wife woke me up and said that one of my Vortech's wetside is completely spinning inside the tank and all the fish are freaked out! :eek: I was like "WTH! it's too early for this silliness, unplug it for now". After a large cup of coffee I went to plug it back in and green/red flashing on the controller box. Contacted Brett Johnson (Ecotech CS) and he told me to check for scoring/melting on the wetside. The wet frame cover was TIGHT, not the normal twist and pop off. With a little force I was able to pop it off, and there was scoring and slight melting right at the philips screwhead. Bought a new one under Ecotech's Exchange Program on Monday, got it on Wednesday, and old defective one went back today for a full refund. Back to happy Nutrient Transport Mode! Doesn't get any easier than that folks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: