JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
If you work in or know someone that works in an office building that has a poland spring water cooler/dispenser, make friends with the delivery guy and they'll usually hook you up with 1 or 2 every week or so. They're nice 5 gallon jugs and some of them will even still have the rubber caps to be able to seal them up.

If its free-o its for me-o!!!!!

artie1209

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am sure some of our members are using natural sea water. Those jugs are Ideal. I wish you posted this 2 months ago I had 6 I could have given you. Check with your Local lfs they usually have a few laying around.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
If you work in or know someone that works in an office building that has a poland spring water cooler/dispenser, make friends with the delivery guy and they'll usually hook you up with 1 or 2 every week or so. They're nice 5 gallon jugs and some of them will even still have the rubber caps to be able to seal them up

+1 and this is what i use for my top off, i have 4 that a friend gave me plus i never have to worry if ato gets stuff of it overflowing my tank cause it's only 5g

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Thanks for all the input. I actually picked up a few jugs so I am good to go. now I just need to find some sort of container for my ATO that fits in the base of my JBJ Stand for my 28g.

It is pretty Narrow. I am thinking of getting like a 3 gallon poland spring container and just using that.

If anyone has any ideas let me know.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I got these (from back in the days when I used to lug freshwater instead of buying an RO system)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002IW6IY/?tag=reefs04-20
31BaKSvKtML._SS500_.jpg

They hold 6 gallons, and the dimensions are great for carrying and storing since its pretty narrow 14.75 by 6.25 by 19 inches
I didn't get them from amazon, I got them locally for like ~$10 each

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: