mic_1011

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i currently have a hippo, mimic, and blonde naso, thinking about getting a powder brown and a clown tang. would that be ok or will the clown be too aggressive. 125 gallon with also a harlequin wrasse maroon and clown blue throat

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
i currently have a hippo, mimic, and blonde naso, thinking about getting a powder brown and a clown tang. would that be ok or will the clown be too aggressive. 125 gallon with also a harlequin wrasse maroon and clown blue throat

1.First how big are the tangs that are on your 125G?
2. How big are the clown and powder brown?
IMO i think if 125 is to small for all those tangs. Once again depending on the size too its okay. But you will have to re introduce them over again. Btw do you kno some of these tangs are shaped the same? That might cause a big problem in the 125G too.

Additected To MR =D Lol

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I don't think anyone here will advise 3 tangs in a 125, much less 5!...
well, except maybe Angelo...the only thing he likes more than tangs, is posting!
IMO i think if 125 is to small for all those tangs. Once again depending on the size too its okay. But you will have to re introduce them over again. Btw do you kno some of these tangs are shaped the same? That might cause a big problem in the 125G too.

Addicted To POSTING
I have forwarded this post to NJ Gov. Christie, so that he can see that NJ schools can NOT afford any budget cuts!

mic_1011

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
thanks, i guess i'll stick with what i've got. i got a chance to check out your build/thread yesterday albano. SICK!!!!!!!! is all i can say. maybe i can come check it out in person one day!

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't think anyone here will advise 3 tangs in a 125, much less 5!...
well, except maybe Angelo...the only thing he likes more than tangs, is posting!

I have forwarded this post to NJ Gov. Christie, so that he can see that NJ schools can NOT afford any budget cuts!

Ayyy ALBANO im finito with high school bro no school budgets comin from me

Additected To MR =D Lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: