rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Thanks to Edward86, I am the proud owner of a 1" baby Blue Hippo.
I think she is to small know to go into my dt, so I decided to put her in my display fuge.
I have noticed that she is always traveling with the clowns, even goes in the anenome, but for some reason the female clown keeps pushing her away.
A couple of questions.
1-Is this normal for a blue hippo to do.
2-Is she in any danger from the female clown.
Here is a small video footage of what I'm talking about
PLEASE CLICK PICTURE FOR VIDEO

Last edited:

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
ya the little hippo's school up by the 100's in the wild so its just trying to be friends. although it is an extremely funny case of it..

i don't think its in danger it will out grow the clowns so even in a few years it shouldn't be a problem.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Damm you are watching to much plant earth buddy lmfao stop by I got sps for you
ya the little hippo's school up by the 100's in the wild so its just trying to be friends. although it is an extremely funny case of it..

i don't think its in danger it will out grow the clowns so even in a few years it shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
It's normal..I would keep an eye on it. My onyx clowns were in a tank all by themselves except for a mandarin and the mandarin ended up on the floor and the other clown in the pair disappeared. Sometimes those fawkers can get nasty ..they are damsels after all.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: