kgoldy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thinking of setting up a 75, 90, or 120 gallon tank? Got a four foot long tank and want to make the switch to LEDs?

For the price of a single Ecotech Radion, you could have a complete SPS ready lighting system- both day and night lighting and a ReefKeeper Controller that is expandable for up to 4 modules. (Just bought two Ecotechs last night, that's why I'm selling).

This is a package deal. WILL NOT BREAK UP THIS PACK.

Includes-

Two BoostLED 135 watt Mu Fixtures with attached matching custom rail system.

RKL Head Unit- already programmed to the latest updates. Easy to use, and if you want, I'll program it to your liking before shipping.

SID V2 - The USB adapter that lets you update your RKL via computer

PC-4 Power Controller. With this, you can program (or I can program for you) sunrise and sunset effects on the two Mu fixtures. (NOT DIMMABLE. This is switching whites and actinic lights on and off in sequence).

iTemp Probe- Accurate to .1 degree Fahrenheit

MLC - Moonlight Controller, follows the phases of the moon, which some believe to increase likelihood of coral/fish spawning in the tank.

Red, White and Blue moonlights. Way more than you need. I bought my RKE on condition that I take these as a package, so I did. Consider them free with this deal, then sell what you don't need for a profit.

I've maintained everything from SPS and Clams to Softies and a variety of Macro-Algae with these lights. Everyone asks how my tank has so much coraline- I'm guessing it's the UV (not True-Violet) LEDs that Boost uses in their fixtures.

Now, some pics of the goods.

This was all dry rock as of March 2011. By July it was 100% coraline encrusted. No dosing. 1 water change.

099.jpg

Here's the fixtures and legs with no distractions- Notice the left is darker, right is white. This is part of the sunrise/sunset I'm talking about.

086.jpg

Clams, Acans, Monti, Mili, Duncan, Torch, Hammer, Zoos, Paly's... Everything loves the lights. Despite my 0 waterchange pledge, everything is growing.

108.JPG

$750.

PM me for PayPal info. Will ship FedEx Ground, Insured, at no cost to you, by the end of this week. $700 if you take delivery at swap.

Last edited:

kgoldy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Forgot to post pics of RKL....

IMG_20111126_155010.jpg

That's eight moonights. Pretty sure it's 3 Blue, 3 White, 2 Red. Only 6 will fit in the MLC, so you'll definitely be able to sell at least two of these right off the bat. More than likely, you'll be selling 6 of them since I doubt you need three on the tank, or want more than one color at a time.

kgoldy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Decided I'm willing to break this up.

RKL set sold.

Fixtures $300 each. Legs $20

Buy fixtures together and legs are free. Someone, please buy these things together. The legs are too nice to throw out.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: