• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Gotta vent......Some A hole 2 flights below me (I live in a midtown loft), started advertising his photo
studio as a rentable night club space (totally illegal):mad:
Now every time I put my head on my pillow to sleep, all I hear is a base track thumping! I'm sure the police are getting sick of all my complaints,(like the one I just phoned in). Can you believe I had to call 4 times and let the phone ring over 50 times before someone actually answered?!
If I didn't love my tank so much I'd be tempted to break it, so all the water could rain down on the party below!
END of rant!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
oh man, I lived with that situation for six months :banghead:

I hope the police can do more for you than they did for me.
you might want to have a talk with the guy who owns the studio.
a threatened lawsuit can do wonders.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Gotta vent......Some A hole 2 flights below me (I live in a midtown loft), started advertising his photo
studio as a rentable night club space (totally illegal):mad:
Now every time I put my head on my pillow to sleep, all I hear is a base track thumping! I'm sure the police are getting sick of all my complaints,(like the one I just phoned in). Can you believe I had to call 4 times and let the phone ring over 50 times before someone actually answered?!
If I didn't love my tank so much I'd be tempted to break it, so all the water could rain down on the party below!
END of rant!

i would go down there and party :party: he prob. would let ya in for free :thrash: :Up_to_som :thrash: :Up_to_som :thrash:

that really must suck, about to go to sleep you put your head on your pillow and then BOOM BOOM BOOM :arg: that would drive me insane :irked: :grumpy:

bmb527

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go poke a hole in his speakers!!
I don't know what it is like to sleep when it's dark. 15 years of night shift, this is like noon to me!
Bill

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
yeah, lets all show up with frags and a cemera to catch their looks of confusion when they see people paying hundreds of dollars for sticks in water.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: