ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Goodnight Guys.

Hey Rich, how's everything going. Is the 120 finally settling in?

Do you still have the efflo brother to the one you gave me?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Hey Shaun, doing ok I guess, but struggling to stay awake ;) The 120 is finally stable and algae free. All the corals are looking better than they did in my 65gal.....they colored up really fast in the new tank. I'm definitely happy with the way that the new system performs. You're welcome to check it out anytime.
I still have the efflo frag that you gave me but I gave up on my colony. Right now wedfr is testing his luck with it.
Shaun I dont know much about the Miami Orchard..sorry

time for me to pass out.......

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Well alrha, I see you have taken over in a roll as the rule maker for this thread. I do like your rules though, makes it more challenging. Does this mean that BC is disqualified since he failed to delete his post. Poor poor BC. I'm posting this almost exactly at 12 cause I have school in the morning and cant stay up any later. I still feel cheated :( but love the challenges :D

-Kris

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I deleted it. yadda yadda yadda.

Maybe I'm ususally too drunk to post when I get home.

or maybe I bring company home. . . Hold on hottie, let me post in the 'late night thread' before we get nekkid! Like that would happen!

But alas, Drunken Posting, Like Drunken Dialing, Will not occur from me.

Just got done with some vid games, and now it's time to see why my email server is bouncing a bunch of emails back to the sender.

bc

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Originally posted by solbby:
We should only allow posts on this thread after 12am! and before 6am!
Kris you need to study your history.
Lets give the Late Night Thread creator, Shaun the credit for setting the rules. Pay attention son. ;)

So who's up? what's cooking?

[ May 10, 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: jhale ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
What's going on here ?? A late night thread ?? I heard Solbby was looking for me ;)

I was busy the last few nights. I had no idea you guys were doing this.

I will be here for a while. Fragging the tank again

Kasei

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
not yet, the machine is slow, but no one but aaron brought me anything to cut ;)
I think the diy is going to happen in June. Right now I'm working on a furniture project thats taking all my time.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
NO POSTS TILL AFTER 12:00AM or you shall be disqualified from all future contests!

(funny how it looks like the whole incident today never even happened - we erased history)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
yes, in about 30 passes. that's what aaron used. I have 3/8 but I'm afraid of how long that will take. you can set it up and let it run, so it's not that bad.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
wow that is a lot of passes. What is the biggest piece of material that can be put in?

What kind of furniture project are you doing if you dont mind me asking. Any ictures of things youve made or designed?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: