swimmyy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.3%
41   2   0
Hey guys I just checked up my my post and it's cool to hear my fellow reefers diving experiences ...this was my first dive and I'm hook just like looking into a reef tank...FMF has promised me one of the best dives in Thailand ...just hav to sit through a 16 hr flight!!!!with him lol..will post pics soon

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys I just checked up my my post and it's cool to hear my fellow reefers diving experiences ...this was my first dive and I'm hook just like looking into a reef tank...FMF has promised me one of the best dives in Thailand ...just hav to sit through a 16 hr flight!!!!with him lol..will post pics soon

Would love to go to Thailand! Fiji, Australia and Roatan (Honduras) are also on my list.

And I agree... the best diving in Mexico is at Cozumel.

swimmyy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.3%
41   2   0
Nice I would love to experience atleast 1 dive in all the spots known for there reefs....looking into a diving school here on Long Island somewhere out east but I heard this is where you really learn to dive due to water conditions and temp. I would also love to check out some wrecks..

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Dive

First 2 pictures - trip to maldives
second set of pictures - thailand

Attachments

• Maldives9.jpg
    Maldives9.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Maldives21.jpg
    Maldives21.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 63

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: