• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Save the date, Tuesday December, 20th at Play (http://play-ny.com/) in Queens. 8PM-???

I know it will be fun because it is every year and the owner, (Thane AKA Closetfishgeek) really always goes out of his way to hook us up, if anyone is planning an event or wants to go watch a PPV, check out Play for sure.

There will be reef conversation flowing like wine and there will be wine and other alcohol flowing as well. Free food, bowling, ping pong, pool etc, etc, etc.

Party-Time-Alcohol-Graphic.gif

EDIT: The frags are not going to make it, if that is your sole reason for coming, sorry partner, get your priorities straight. It is going to be a great time.

In addition to all the fun, there will be 40 (yes I said 40) excellent frags from CoralGasm shipped to us especially for our party. RSVP here or shoot me a PM. Cost is.... FREE (including frags for those who make it and while supplies last).

Attending:

Marrone, Richie,Sauce Boss +1, Josh, Kathy, Cupcake, Nikki, jag10016, duke62, triggerman, quang, jarrettshark, captain ron, Krisen +1, Jeff, Craig, Dherrera, (janine after 11?), al0ha, marcin, skene, noelski, cono, raidernation +1,Edge2011 +1, tangy84 +1, Meadowlane, Vic :), nycjoe, willfresco, yahthesubmariner, jck16, cullyisgully...

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Darn, I have to miss the MR Holiday Party yet again!;(

Got family over from the 17th to ______:happysad:

Sounds like you guys & gals are going to have a blast!!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: