BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Im pretty new to the saltwater world so i figured Id mention what im doing also and see if theres anything wrong with it.

I mix Omega One Garlic Marine Flakes Fish with formula two flakes and feed that every night. In the morning i alternate between the flake mix or a cube of frozen mysis shrimp, and nori since i have an achilles tang, hippo, and yellow. The tangs love the nori

oh yeah, Hi ariel. thanks for your posts on my thread the other time.

dacaptain78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For frozen I feed rods original and veggie formula, mysis, and angel formula. Pellet food I have formula 1 and 2, new life spectrum, and hikari. I try to feed seaweed daily. I also soak the foods in Selcon, Vitachem, and garlic every few days. Sometimes I mix the frozen with pellets, or just feed frozen or just pellets. Depends on the mood I am in.

Lately I have been feeding frozen almost daily due to a finicky Achilles tang that refuses pellets. Hopefully I will be able to wean him onto pellets at some point.

Cris007

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
For frozen I feed rods original and veggie formula, mysis, and angel formula. Pellet food I have formula 1 and 2, new life spectrum, and hikari. I try to feed seaweed daily. I also soak the foods in Selcon, Vitachem, and garlic every few days. Sometimes I mix the frozen with pellets, or just feed frozen or just pellets. Depends on the mood I am in.

Lately I have been feeding frozen almost daily due to a finicky Achilles tang that refuses pellets. Hopefully I will be able to wean him onto pellets at some point.
+1 Very healthy diet I serve them the same also depends on the mood I am in..lol

Ariel110G

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I mix

I make a mix of PE Mysis Shrimp & San Francisco Bay Frozen products whatever I can get, Brine Shrimp , Krill, Marine Cuisine, Emerald Entr?e , Bloodworm, Clams, Spirulina Brine Shrimp, Plankton. I let it sit in RO/DI for 5min & then into a net to get all the water out, then in to a cup, mix & some drops of Vita-Chem.
I make a portion the last me for week. & I keep in the freezer
For a snack I feed, Formula 1 & 2 Marine Pellets & Hikari products
I will like to know that you guys think of the quality of San Francisco Bay Frozen products & Hikari products????

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: