• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
i agree and disagree, i see alot of wasted and outright dumb threads.. others where a question is asked and there is 20 pages of helpfull posts and the next day someone asks the same question.. if they searched ,not the internet but this site,(there is a search tab) they will find it.. if not ask away..

were all guilty of it at one time or another, looking for the best deals new or used..but bashing when it doesnt go their way is a big one lately too.. and im not saying some isnt just deserved but some people just complain and make threads before even giving a vendor a chane to fix or rectify it.

there are alot of people on this site, we see each others names almost every day, and its always the same names, or same group of names.. i remeber when i first started there were new names every day and new member threads all the time.. now its far and few inbetween and im sure all the fighting has alot to do with it. we make ourselves look like a$$holes when most of us are really trying to help..

there is a state just south of NY and they have a forum and basically fell apart bc of all the fighting and baby crap, id really hate to see this forum go down that road.. tempers flair and people get hot under the collar... its a hobby its suposed to be fun damn it, have fun! hahaha

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: