jgraz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have some that i be setting up my nano with. Its the same rock that the guys at Ultra Corals were delivering all around the city. Also the same as Marco Rocks. Actually Marco get his from them I believe. Very nice stuff. Can be added toi exisitng system with no problems. Give them a call the guy is great, he will talk your ear off though.

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I got the rock for my new tank from him. Awesome rock and it's priced pretty well too. I got the 50lbs of rock and 80lbs of sand shipped for $100. He will also cut the bottom off of some rocks for base and also send some nice shelf pieces. Haven't seen any other places that will do that for free.

He's a really nice guy too. I will definitely use him for rock from now on.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I e-mailed them and he responded immediately, seems like a great company based on the response.

He said they will do a special order if you send them a pic/idea of what you want, they will for an extra fee design a scape with specially selected rocks and send a picture of it before they ship.

I will be ordering 50 or 100 lbs from him plus 80 lbs of sand.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Jerl
That is who I used. I really like the rock! What you should do is email them first and let them know what you are looking for. They were very responsive. They do shelves at no extra charge. Basically tell them what you are looking for and they give you what they can to match your order.

I then placed the order and they applied the emails to the order (make sure to refer to them).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: