ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well... Hello again MR. I took my short break, but I think it's time to restart my journey into the hobby. I left because it was time to settle down with the girl and start my life...but sadly that did not work out. Sad 6 years waisted now but my depression brought me back into the hobby. Nothing crazy, but a simply nano. Don't know what yet, but I have time to figure it out. Sugguestions? I see a few new designs out of complete nano. I'd rather stay under 35 gallons.

So hello again.... I'm back lol

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Welcome back, Ryan. Shizz happens. That Nuvo looks schweeet. Check out Cadlights too, free shipping! Good luck buddy.

**edit, no more free shippping :(

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks guys. Glad to be back. I figure if nothing big is in my life right now then I need something to keep me busy...so obviously a small reef is going to be just that.

Russ, you'll be getting a pm shortly lol.

Checking out those cad lights right now too quang, thanks

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
B's be crazy, dude.

Break all contact with her, block her and all her friends on facebook, sign up for okcupid.com and you are on your way to recovery and chicks that are hotter than her!

Welcome back and good luck, champ!

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
sooooo i took a visit to my buddy russ's place...and picked up the tank lol. i was going to leave a deposit but i said screw it. so tank is now purchased, next ill be building a stand around 44 inches tall so the tank is eye level. for lighting i think he talked me a little into the aqua illumination sol modular led. mp10 for flow. esv salt. RKL or apex jr controller. sounds like a good start to me!

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
sweet glad you back!
8016733myd_o.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: