kkaz642

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok just set up my new tank, I went from my 55 gallon to my new 90 gallon display a 20 gallon fuge and a 13 gallon return chamber. I have a

-coral beauty
-blue hippo tang
- purple physuto chromis
-2 clowns
-damsel

I'd like to add a few more fish but idk if my current skimmer can Handel it it's rated for 75-? But it I'm wondering what a good one may be for about 150 gallons. I also have a lotta corals and growing . What do you think ?

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
That skimmer is barely enough for the 55. I had one. Best thing I did was get rid of it.

Get a bubble Magus NAC6 or NAC7 if u have the room. U won't regret it.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

kkaz642

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OK guys question, so i ordered my nac 7 and I just got a call from/the eealer he stated that they where out of stock for the nac7 so they upgraded me to "a better more expensive" cs1... anyone have any idea if this is a good thing? He told me its the same Skimmer but with an italian pump? Is this accurate and should I be OK with this happening? Charged me the same price.I just wanna make sure I'm getting a good product for my $.

Thirty 6 I'm gonna add a flame angel a yellow tang and maybe a gobe or two in addition to what I have already should be great!

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
OK guys question, so i ordered my nac 7 and I just got a call from/the eealer he stated that they where out of stock for the nac7 so they upgraded me to "a better more expensive" cs1... anyone have any idea if this is a good thing? He told me its the same Skimmer but with an italian pump? Is this accurate and should I be OK with this happening? Charged me the same price.I just wanna make sure I'm getting a good product for my $.

Thirty 6 I'm gonna add a flame angel a yellow tang and maybe a gobe or two in addition to what I have already should be great!

CS1 looks like the same body, different pump. They run about $300.
Not sure if its a meshwheel or needle wheel

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: