Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i got home from work today and my dad told me nemo is missing... i was like what now.. hes not the one to hide so i no he wasnt behind any rocks........ i no he didnt go for his wet and wild ride again cause i have a strainer on my overflow... so me being puzzled for a little bit looked at one of my cheap powerheads and figured to lift it out of the water as i had guessed no water came out... so i unplugged it and took it out and looked in side were the water gets sucked into and there he was :shocked1: dead.... :(.. moral of the story make sure everything in your tanks are safe for your fishies..... imma miss him..... rip nemo........

please not this was the 1st fish to die under my care and hopefully the last........

nycitaliano9

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
samething happen to me then i got the peace to turn the aqua clear into a filter so fish dont get sucked up for some reason the nemo fish cant swim good like other fish its true what nemos father says in the movie there not good swimmers they get sucked up easy

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
yea i agree... i dunno if you saw the other thread i had when nemo got sucked down the overflow before i had the strainer he did it 2 times.. i took him out of the filter bag in my sump placed him back in the tank, then i come down again and hes in the filter bag again.. there not really good swimmers at all when it comes to that....

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Tony,

Sorry to hear that. I don't think they are really strong swimmers, seems like they use other methods of escape and prey capture. No intakes in the ocean. :(

E

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: