sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there.....

Anyone out there heard or have any experiences with Miggizi's Inc? A fish store in New York area?

Thanks for any comments.

Best regards

Eric

danlou69

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Been there, and there stuff is really expensive but all of there fish eat and are in really good health. Past weekend i was there and i brought a loipop tang and a huge peice of tonga shelve raok. They seem to have really good fish but the corals can be alot better.

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was at Pets warehouse today. :fish:Very nice and health fish. :goldfish2Large selection of fish, but a small section for corals. More expensive than Fishtown
but better quality fish..
Clean tanks and very friendly people ( family business).:smile: I met the owner and his son. I told them that i am a member of Manhattan reefs and they gave me a 10% discount. The owner show me his office computer and he has the MR in his bookmarks.:smile:
I liked the store and i will go back again.:cheers:
Gary

divedeeper

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shop there all the time, don't know why you think the coral section is small?

Compared to FT no comparision, the have a whole double sided row of coral tanks, another row of inverts, another row of huge tanks with tons live rock.

Then they have a triple level of saltwater fish tanks I think they have about 10,000 gallons or so it seems.

Anyway there is no LFS in the area that offers more livestock and stuff for your tank.

The only store that copares is CC but the prices and attitude are out to lunch.

Russ

Last edited:

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,

Thanks for the input. I appreciate the comments and I believe so do the guys at PW or Migizzis....

We will try to help them better their supply for your market for sure!

Best regards

Eric

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I shop there all the time, don't know why you think the coral section is small?

divedeeper how are you?

The coral section is large but the day i was at the shop alot of the tanks had very few corals. Maybe the sold alot of them and they are waiting for a new shipment. I don't know:)

Compared to FT no comparision, the have a whole double sided row of coral tanks, another row of inverts, another row of huge tanks with tons live rock.

I agree 100% with you.

Then they have a triple level of saltwater fish tanks I think they have about 10,000 gallons or so it seems.

Yep, as i said before they have a large selection of nice and health fish.:goldfish2 :fish:

Anyway there is no LFS in the area that offers more livestock and stuff for your tank.

Again, i am with you 100%.:groupflip

The only store that copares is CC but the prices and attitude are out to lunch.

Russ

I liked the store and the service and i am going back again to shop from them.
Take care
Gary

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: