benknow

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey Reefers
I just purchased a Calcium Reactor I started getting tired of the daily dosing. Anyway I was wondering where I can get the CO2 tank filled. Any recommendations?

Thanks

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i've seen them online (co2 bottles, that is) for real cheap. Went to a LFS and it was double to price.

Try going to a local beer place that sells kegs etc, thats wut was suggested to me

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know that Sports Authority or some paintball supply store refill co2 for the paintball tanks and its pretty cheap. You pay by the ounce. They weight the tank when its empty and when its full and the difference is what you pay. Don't know if the gas is any different then say from a beer supply house. Maybe co2 for food purpose is purer??

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
nanoreefkeeper said:
Don't know if the gas is any different then say from a beer supply house. Maybe co2 for food purpose is purer??

I hear that there is food grade CO2. I doubt paint ball CO2 is food grade. I'm not 100% sure about this, but it is what I've heard.

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: