Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Okay guys is it just me but i just got my AI sol super blues thanx again Russ and i love them they make my corals glow but i can't help thinking if they can make it so that the controller can simulate a full moon cycle then why can't they also make it so that it can simulate a dawn to dusk cycle i don't know about you guys i love the control that you have with less compared with the MH and T5's but i have like 6 different time schedules trying to mimic mother earth as closely as possible and so far the fish and corals seem to be acting a little different for the better i might add so i guess guys we all need to email AI until they make that possible what do you guys RALLY RALLY RALLY :grouphug::grouphug::groupflip

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
thats how i have it now but how cool would it be if it could just work of the atlas sun rise sunset schedule that mother nature set lmao I'm sure it could be done just some one needs to set the algorithms and have it do the ramping automatically remember sun up and sun down change every day so it would be cool if the lights could change as the days and seasons do just me having wishful thinking thats all

U can have it gradually get brighter and gradually get dimmer all u have to do is set the ram for a longer time

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
...and have it do the ramping automatically remember sun up and sun down change every day

My Solaris LEDs do just that... However, I have 'reset' them to mimic the Southern hemisphere ... So that the days are longer in the winter (when I want additional heat) and shorter in the summer (for less heat)!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
see i knew it was possible they are about to make a wireless module for their lights so that they can be wireless to the controller so what can't they simulate sunrise to sunset like they do the lunar cycle, and also make a Mac friendly software i can't update my controller when it needs one cause i have a mac

My Solaris LEDs do just that... However, I have 'reset' them to mimic the Southern hemisphere ... So that the days are longer in the winter (when I want additional heat) and shorter in the summer (for less heat)!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: